Hi there! I hope I am finding you well today.
In case you are in a bit of a meal rut I wanted to share with you an easy dinner idea.
You only need five ingredients for this delicious dish.
Chicken breasts, trimmed and slimmed
Red potatoes, quartered
Italian Dressing Seasoning Mix
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Coat 9×13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Add chicken, potatoes, and green beans.
5. Sprinkle with Italian Dressing Seasoning Mix and then olive oil.
6. Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for an hour.