Let me start by saying that I am so sorry for not posting my tasty treat yesterday! It was a total flop. I was trying to achieve this. I failed miserably, so I made regular rice crispy treats and cut them out like stars. They were a hit, we didn’t bring any home!
I’m linking up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for her weekly iPhone Dump.
1. Last week we [Curtis and I] went to check on our tomato plant. We left Thatcher sitting in his crib playing with some toys. When we walked in to check on him, this is what we found.
Our boy pulled himself up. We better watch out.
2. Shopping for sweet treats for Thatcher’s party tomorrow!
3. Thatcher decided to feed himself dinner one night.
4. Mini donut test for the party. You will get some more of that action later.
5. Sleeping with his foot. He would not let it go.
6. Feeding himself again.
8. Playing on the trampoline at the Slide-a-Bration party!
9. He had so much fun jumping with daddy.
10. He also got to play with new toys which he was thrilled about.
11. Curtis was conned into dancing.
12. The world’s biggest slip-n-slide?
We didn’t get to enjoy it because it was too chilly but it looked like a fun time!
Did you have any plans yesterday? Did they get rained out?
Also, stay tuned for an extra special post later today in honor of Thatcher’s Half Birthday.