I’m linking up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom again for the weekly iPhone dump.
This week the pictures are in no particular order!
1. Thatcher has had a blast bouncing around in his Mustang GT walker this week.
2. Enjoying his donor mama milk.
3. Hanging out with Mimi when we met at Five Guys on their way home from Barber Motorsports Park.
4. Listening to music with daddy before bed.
5. Thatcher’s first sitting up bath. He had a blast playing with his new toy Pop and Mimi got him.
7. Thatcher enjoying his first taste of sweet potatoes. You can see him eating carrots for the first time here. [Side Note: Yesterday, I gave him this and he did not care for it. I didn’t really like it either, it was a weird mix and kind of tart.]
8. Telling Pop bye when we met at Five Guys on their way home from Barber Motorsports Park.
9. Photo op with Pop and Mimi at Five Guys.
10. Here is a picture of our dinner last night. Fish Taco Bowl, you can find the recipe here. As always, I put my own little twist. It was delicious.
That’s all, folks!
You can find last week’s iPhone dump here.
If you missed my birth story yesterday, you can find it here.